'Our Side Of The Sun' ft Robbie Hancock

I was recently lucky enough to co-write with Robbie Hancock of Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
The amazing result was "Our Side Of The Sun", a sunny summer love song to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
The song was originally written for the Facebook GYAWS song-writing group, but as we liked it so much we decided to produce it fully for film & tv licensing.  I also have to say that Robbie is a sheer joy to work with - very easy going, encouraging and positive at all times.  Hopefully there will be many more songs where this one came from !
If you are interested in licensing this song, please contact Robbie Hancock Productions at robbiejhancock@gmail.com, or Amanda Anderson at sheeaunmusic@gmail.com
The lyrics are posted after the SoundCloud widget.
LYRICS
Verse 1
I like the way you nestle in to my mind
Your smiling eyes they draw me in so tight
So here we are with all this warmth in our hearts
Livin’ love on our side of the sun
Verse 2
You let the breeze into my sun-kissed soul
Leaving room to only usher out the cold
So here we are with all this warmth in our hearts
Livin’ love on our side of the sun
Bridge
oooh aahs
Livin’ love on our side of the sun
Verse 3
I'm so in love with you loving on my cloud
I hope we float up here and never come down
So here we are with all this warmth in our hearts
Livin’ love on our side of the sun
Livin’ love on our side of the sun
Livin’ love on our side of the sun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copyright on Cover Songs in the USA

'Why Can't You See' ft Nathan Nasby

Why You Might Want To Collaborate With A Lyricist